This home I purchased in December 2012. The previous owner needed to rent it back from me for about a month which was fine with me! The home was $88,000 and needs a lot of work. I will end up putting at least $15,000 into this home to get it ready to rent. It will have refinished hardwood floors, new windows, new paint, new appliances, new basement bathroom and we have to install two closets downstairs to make the bedrooms conform. This home will rent for $1,100 once it is finished.
- #257: “But My Market is Too Expensive!” (How to Become a Long-Distance Real Estate Investor) with David Greene
- #256: The Surprising (Scientific) Truth Behind What Makes You Successful with Eric Barker
- #255: Six-Figure Real Estate Investing in Just 20 Hours a Week with Elliot Smith
- #254: Tim Ferriss on Real Estate, Becoming a Top Performer and His Tribe of Mentors
- #253: Recession-Resistant Investing & the Benefits of Buying Shopping Centers with David Puchi
- #252: House Hacking (Your First Deal) & Life Hacking with Craig Curelop
- #251: Replacing Your Income with Real Estate as a DIY Landlord with Eric Drenckhahn
- #250: Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Should Never Buy a House!
- #249: House Hacking, Live-In Flips, and Investing Purposefully with Josh Daniels
- #248: From Shop Teacher to Multifamily Syndicator with Todd Dexheimer