There are a lot of questions on the BiggerPockets Forums on if it is worth it to have your Real Estate license. I have been a Realtor since 2002, when my father got me in the business. My father has been a Realtor since 1978 and he has always had a few rentals and done many fix and flips. When I first started in the business I loved doing fix and flips, but wasn’t so keen on selling houses to strangers. I sold enough houses to get by, and focused on the flips since those were much more fun. I always thought it would be smart to buy rental properties, but I was young and not very good at saving money.
- #253: Recession-Resistant Investing & the Benefits of Buying Shopping Centers with David Puchi
- #252: House Hacking (Your First Deal) & Life Hacking with Craig Curelop
- #251: Replacing Your Income with Real Estate as a DIY Landlord with Eric Drenckhahn
- #250: Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Should Never Buy a House!
- #249: House Hacking, Live-In Flips, and Investing Purposefully with Josh Daniels
- #248: From Shop Teacher to Multifamily Syndicator with Todd Dexheimer
- #247: How to Buy Your First (or Next) Property by the End of the Year [The 90-Day Challenge!]
- #246: Surviving the Coming Crash, Earning 20% Returns, and Buying Mobile Home Parks with Kevin Bupp
- #245: Creating Wealth that Lasts Generations with Bestselling Author Ryan Holiday
- #244: “Unfair” Taxes and Unfair Advantages with Linda Weygant, CPA