There are a lot of questions on the BiggerPockets Forums on if it is worth it to have your Real Estate license. I have been a Realtor since 2002, when my father got me in the business. My father has been a Realtor since 1978 and he has always had a few rentals and done many fix and flips. When I first started in the business I loved doing fix and flips, but wasn’t so keen on selling houses to strangers. I sold enough houses to get by, and focused on the flips since those were much more fun. I always thought it would be smart to buy rental properties, but I was young and not very good at saving money.
- #297: Mastering the Decision-Making Process with Business (and World Series of Poker) Champion Annie Duke
- #296: From Farm Boy Beginnings to $15M in Real Estate Holdings with Rock Thomas
- #295: Using the Web to Land 8-12 Deals a Month with Melissa Johnson
- #294: Meet Property Management Extraordinaire, RE Investor & Hotel Owner Jesse McCue
- #293: How to Retire Early With Real Estate & Do What Matters More with Chad Carson
- #292: 200+ Deals in the First Four Years with Ryan Pineda
- #291: How to Build a Business That Helps Find Deals Before Anyone Else with Neal Collins
- #290: 7 Paths to Financial Independence with Brandon & David PLUS Josh Dorkin Tells Us Where He’s Been!
- #289: Using Other People's Money to Build Your Real Estate Empire with Matt Faircloth
- #288: 75 Rental Units in Their Early 30s with Jason and Carrie Harris