There are a lot of questions on the BiggerPockets Forums on if it is worth it to have your Real Estate license. I have been a Realtor since 2002, when my father got me in the business. My father has been a Realtor since 1978 and he has always had a few rentals and done many fix and flips. When I first started in the business I loved doing fix and flips, but wasn’t so keen on selling houses to strangers. I sold enough houses to get by, and focused on the flips since those were much more fun. I always thought it would be smart to buy rental properties, but I was young and not very good at saving money.
- #284: The “Miracle” Behind Becoming a Millionaire with Hal Elrod and David Osborn
- #283: 18 Houses in the First 18 Months with Paul Thompson
- #282: How to Create the Perfect Partnership with Tim and Jay
- #281: How to Get Your First Deal—An Episode For New Investors With Bill, Jacob, and David!
- #280: The Key to Making Great Deals (Hint: Overlooked Properties!) with Mark Hentemann (Writer for TV’s Family Guy!)
- #279: How to Find Overlooked Opportunities in a Hot Market with Andrew Cushman
- #278: The “Boring” Path to Massive Real Estate Success with Charles Roberts
- #277: Building a Six-Figure Family Real Estate Business with Ashley Wilson
- #276: Early Retirement ($10k/Month) by Age 35 with Bryce Stewart
- #275: Buying 300 Homes While Working a Full-Time Job with Attorney Rob Oliver