Up to now I have used Facebook and Twitter to post my blog articles and that is about all. From now on I am going to update Twitter and Facebook multiple times a week with information from my weekly investing activities. These will be quick updates that are not posted on the blog about offers I make, exciting news in my Real Estate world or marketing techniques. I am going to post some updates right now on direct marketing I have been doing to out of state property owners. I have a great lead on a new property from my direct marketing.
- #253: Recession-Resistant Investing & the Benefits of Buying Shopping Centers with David Puchi
- #252: House Hacking (Your First Deal) & Life Hacking with Craig Curelop
- #251: Replacing Your Income with Real Estate as a DIY Landlord with Eric Drenckhahn
- #250: Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Should Never Buy a House!
- #249: House Hacking, Live-In Flips, and Investing Purposefully with Josh Daniels
- #248: From Shop Teacher to Multifamily Syndicator with Todd Dexheimer
- #247: How to Buy Your First (or Next) Property by the End of the Year [The 90-Day Challenge!]
- #246: Surviving the Coming Crash, Earning 20% Returns, and Buying Mobile Home Parks with Kevin Bupp
- #245: Creating Wealth that Lasts Generations with Bestselling Author Ryan Holiday
- #244: “Unfair” Taxes and Unfair Advantages with Linda Weygant, CPA